babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Park Assist in action
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I posted this on youtube a couple of minutes ago:

Personnally although it will be on my car it will only work if you park on street which I rarely do as locally I have to use NCP's if I go into town and even in the local Park and Ride it's end in parking rather than parallel parking. It's impressive but it doesn't do the full parking thing - you still have to press the gas pedal and you can still bash the cars parked either end!
(01-08-2011 11:12am)FullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]I posted this on youtube a couple of minutes ago:

Personnally although it will be on my car it will only work if you park on street which I rarely do as locally I have to use NCP's if I go into town and even in the local Park and Ride it's end in parking rather than parallel parking. It's impressive but it doesn't do the full parking thing - you still have to press the gas pedal and you can still bash the cars parked either end!

i watched one of the attendees on our day doing and she had 4 attempts i think and still took out both cars Laughing, I wasn't sold on it .
(01-08-2011 11:15am)x5pea Wrote: [ -> ]i watched one of the attendees on our day doing and she had 4 attempts i think and still took out both cars Laughing, I wasn't sold on it .

I have tries it on various spot sizes and it is quite impressive, it does need a bit of getting use to it , but then it is rather impressive and I must say usefull avoiding scratching the bumper and the rims.
Reference URL's