babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: RRE TV commercial shoot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=2895][attachment=2896][attachment=2897][attachment=2898]
I was driving back home earlier today and clocked this lot, so I had to stop and ask "what's going on " to which the answer was that these three Evoques were being used in the lastest (yet to be seen) Evoque commercial. The guys who where working on the cars said that the mud wasn't real Shocked it looked bloomin' real even close up, and that it's a type of splatter paint effect.
They also said the idea behind the commercial is "A car for the country and the city" the white non splattered one on the transporter had in fact just been cleaned of all it's paint effect and because LR couldn't find three white cars for the shoot Rolling Eyes they had to hire one, but they forgot to mention to the hire company what they were going to do with it ! Laughing
They couldv'e hired my one, it has a similar paint effect. Laughing
Glad I live in the countryside if that is the state that driving in London gets your car into...................
I quite like the 2013 Freelander2 ads that are being aired online on Channel4 On Demand/ Channel4 Live at the moment.
There not using the MY13 spec??
Anorak! Go stand at the end of the station platform...................
Reference URL's