babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Colour change?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,first post for about 6 months as I am thinking of ordering another Evoque in 2013.First question is -are there any new colours for 2013, second question is - will there be a 13 reg plate or are they changing it due to superstition? Not that I am superstitious but a lot of people are.
I can tell you as much as this, there are from what I've been told two new colours on trial. Aintree Green and a very light yellow. However I don't know if they are just being tested or will actually be available to order.

I'd also assume plate wise it will just carry on regardless of the '13' issues?
Galway Green has become Aintree Green otherwise no new colours.
Luke, that lightyellow isn't Ipanema Sand is it? It's a very rare colour for RRE
13 plate is coming & I for one would not have it on the car. My dealer said a few folk have said the same. It will be interesting to see if car sales in general will be slow from March 2013 to 31st of August!!
(12-10-2012 10:59pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Galway Green has become Aintree Green otherwise no new colours.
Luke, that lightyellow isn't Ipanema Sand is it? It's a very rare colour for RRE

I've been told its a very light yellow, like canary yellow. However how true (or if it even materialises) is to be seen.
(12-10-2012 11:26pm)The Valeter Wrote: [ -> ]13 plate is coming & I for one would not have it on the car. My dealer said a few folk have said the same. It will be interesting to see if car sales in general will be slow from March 2013 to 31st of August!!

The only good thing about it is it will make a good B in the middle of a word!
Have house No 13 but it's on plot 14 (there is no plot 13) ! In28 years nothing has befallen it. I have P13 MUD as the reg on my defender, it's never gone wrong. Just remember 13 is only unlucky for some......

On the licence plate thing here in Scotland in 2007 the DVLA in their wisdom never issued any SN plates for the first half of the year (07), they made a special issue of TN's for them.
Sorry but I think it's a lot of bulls**t, if I went to my boss and said i'm not driving No.13 bus I would be shown the door. I thought about changing to a better spec Evoque and it would have been on a 13 plate. Still toying with the idea of going back to the Fl2, possibly XS TD4 in Mauritius blue, the thing I do like about the 2013 Fl2 is you can have signature light with the halogens.
Think I read in autocar or auto express that those who are suspicious of '13' plate are allowed to have a '62' plate on their new car. Can't find te article now as have so many mags downloaded on iPad and no way of indexing them.
Off Topic
Craig, do you use Zinio for your magazines? I was canvassed by them to comment on their system and one of the things they were crwoing about wa stheir ease of indexing and cross referencing........... I have never been able to find this facility !
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's