babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why is is that after months of fine-tuning my spec - Orkney Grey Prestige with Element interior, Pano Roof and Style 7 20" wheels do I find myself today (being the day my order closes) ogling all the photo's of the White Dynamic with black contrast Pano Roof and Ebony Plus interior…..
I've ordered white dynamic with pano roof and ebony interior but I'm actually wishing i could change the spec to the grey after seeing this one at Evoque event at the weekend

[Image: 5991277484_0b2592fd1d_z.jpg]
Coupe looks cool in Orkney with the contrast roof and panoramic roof too, nearly as cool as a Fuji with the panoramic roof but without the contrast roof!
[Image: 3ed36305.jpg]
Photo courtesy of James at LPR
http://youtu.be/x4pqEtULAiw
White Coupe with pano roof and no contrast
I was set on Dynamic Indus silver with Black contrast Pano roof, and black Style 8 wheels, but now this Orkney Grey is really calling out to me
Resisted the temptation - order locked in as before. OG Prestige Si4 with AD, Element interior and Style 7 20"... That said if ever a Dynamic body kit is made available I'd be sorely tempted. But given the Dynamic interior colours (dark) and the comments on the quality vs Prestige I'll sacrifice a little on the external looks for the better interior.

Now for the wait... 1 Dec give or take 10 days either side (shipping not all that predictable)
Reference URL's