babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Brand new dynamic for 33.5k
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
LHD, for export outside EU only!! In other words, who the F*** is going to buy itLaughing
if i lived in europe i definitely would... thats probably a 14k saving for a 24hour drive!

get snapping that up!
(11-10-2012 10:13pm)BeemerBoy Wrote: [ -> ]if i lived in europe i definitely would... thats probably a 14k saving for a 24hour drive!

get snapping that up!

It says for Outside EU or Vat is payable and therefore would be £6,700 more expensive, £40k for a Lhd second hand one!!
er.....'brand new'?......its says its 2011......that's at least 9 months old now?
Witham are the preferred govt ex military and diplomatic sales people - you can buy a tank or a Eurofighter from them too
(11-10-2012 10:46pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Witham are the preferred govt ex military and diplomatic sales people - you can buy a tank or a Eurofighter from them too
Interesting........are their tanks LHD / VAT free too?
(11-10-2012 10:58pm)ojonesyo Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting........are their tanks LHD / VAT free too?
Only if you take them Out of the EU!!!!Laughing
(11-10-2012 11:04pm)THEMACS Wrote: [ -> ]Only if you take them Out of the EU!!!!Laughing

Since I'm looking for something more economical than my SD4 Evoque, Crying....... if they can do one of their tanks with a panoramic roof......i'm definitely interested!Confused
in big red letters at the bottom of the advert... *** Please note, this Vehicle is for Export outside the EU Only ***
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's