babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: TPMS Display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, great board you've got here!

Would someone be so kind as to tell me what the TPMS system displays on the screen between the gauges? I know it's not a live system - doesn't show pressure on demand. But do you get a display telling/showing you which tire has low pressure?

Thanks so much.
Yes - page 223 of the owners manualin the TPMS section

The tyre pressure warning lamp illuminates when one or more of the
tyres is significantly under-inflated or a non TPM system wheel and tyre is in use.
This will be accompanied by a graphic and message in the Driver information centre. The
graphic and message will indicate which of the TPM system tyres needs attention
(10-10-2012 03:51pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]Yes - page 223 of the owners manualin the TPMS section

The tyre pressure warning lamp illuminates when one or more of the
tyres is significantly under-inflated or a non TPM system wheel and tyre is in use.
This will be accompanied by a graphic and message in the Driver information centre. The
graphic and message will indicate which of the TPM system tyres needs attention

Thank you, does anyone have a picture of the graphic shown in the Drivers information centre?
(10-10-2012 04:09pm)roverhaul Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, does anyone have a picture of the graphic shown in the Drivers information centre?

I couldn't copy the graphic from the web. Basically it is a car shape (looking down) and the affected wheel lights up. Take a look in the Owner Manual or register/look on Topix.
(10-10-2012 04:11pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]I couldn't copy the graphic from the web. Basically it is a car shape (looking down) and the affected wheel lights up. Take a look in the Owner Manual or register/look on Topix.

Thanks again and sorry for not checking Topix first. The Range Rover owner's manual doesn't show the graphic, so I wrongly assumed the Evoque manual wouldn't either.

I appreciate your help on this.
The best way to describe it is as a rate of deflation meter! I have it on mine and all you get is an icon that is a cross section of a tyre in the screen and the
words like "left rear" or Right Front" " check pressure" in the screen when one of the tyres is becoming low. I have only had it show a tyre below pressure once and that was a false alarm that hopefully is now fixed with a software update
Reference URL's