babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Evoque in Paris Car Show 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Paris Car Show is running now until Oct 14th - It's a massive event and I made a quick visit last night.

Of course I found my way into the LR stand and it was packed with people! So full, it was difficult to get photos let alone get inside the cars. I was not able to spot any significat changes in these cars to mine - the only being the new front grille with a LR badge on it. Here's a couple of photos. White was a ed4 and the red one dynamic. There's also one of the FFRR.

[attachment=2858]
[attachment=2859]
[attachment=2868]
[attachment=2860]
Looks like Jeremy Clarkson sat in the passenger seat in the Red Dynamic, and Didier Drogba looking in..Laughing
That New RR styling looks disappointing. Looks like it was designed by a committee who wouldn't allow the glass box to change and then imposed use of the chunked up 22" Style 6's which just don't look right and that odd silver strip down the side?

Just doesn't look like a cohesive design to me...
I like the front bumper silver trim changed to corrugated fish mouth opening. Looks more sporty. Or it's just an illusion, looking at the tiny pics on my iPhone.

Regardless it all plastic, put a pressure with your fist and see how it jiggles.

Rolling Eyes
Here's a couple more of the big RR in case you were interested...

[attachment=2863]
[attachment=2864]
[attachment=2865]
[attachment=2866]
[attachment=2867]
Nope, still not convinced by the LR badge on the Evoque front grille. It just makes it look unbalanced imo.

Having said that my vanity will no doubt make me change my plain old, balanced-looking but now older-looking front grille to the newer one!
"Nope, still not convinced by the LR badge on the Evoque front grille. It just makes it look unbalanced imo." +1 - unless it launches mini rockets too.
(05-10-2012 03:09pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]"Nope, still not convinced by the LR badge on the Evoque front grille. It just makes it look unbalanced imo." +1 - unless it launches mini rockets too.

They might just be working on it! ...they just released the new Bond-theme afterall!

I have to admit that I was not looking for the new grille when I went to the stand but it caught my eye immediately when i approached the car. It's a small change but makes the front look different. Don't like it much either.
Is the FFRR Barolo or Barosa Black? There are now two Metallic Black/Reds for the FFRR as well as a blue black (Marianas Black) as well as a Brown Black (Bourneville) in the Autobiography paints. The light metallic beige is Eastbourne Beige (aka Luxor!)
(05-10-2012 06:03pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Is the FFRR Barolo or Barosa Black? There are now two Metallic Black/Reds for the FFRR as well as a blue black (Marianas Black) as well as a Brown Black (Bourneville) in the Autobiography paints. The light metallic beige is Eastbourne Beige (aka Luxor!)

I would say it was a brown black Tim! It was the Autobiograhy for sure!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's