babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: RRE Sport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, does anybody think an evoque sport is on the cards?

Personally I don't - with the evoque already having the optional sport seats and magnetic dampers in dynamic trim I don't really see what this model could bring? Save for a little bit more shove....
(04-10-2012 11:23pm)BeemerBoy Wrote: [ -> ]So, does anybody think an evoque sport is on the cards?

Personally I don't - with the evoque already having the optional sport seats and magnetic dampers in dynamic trim I don't really see what this model could bring? Save for a little bit more shove....

Allready here = Dynamic?
Evoque Sport not so sure. But I definitely see a more powerful version coming, in say, the next year or so.

Possibly a V6?
I was driving behind an older Freelander V6 yesterday so I guess its certainly a possibility they'll shoehorn something more potent in the Evoque engine bay
V6 Freelander?? There was a V6 Freelander1 (2.5ltr ex Rover 75 K series) but the 6 cylinder Freelander2 is a Volvo straight 6 IIRC
I am hoping there will be a RRE Sport coming in the next couple of years.....

I was debating as to whether to trade mine in for a non pano roof version but I have decided to hold off and see if LR bring out any new 'versions' in the next couple of years. Stupidly from my point of view, it's not so much about having the extra power, more about having something a little 'different'...

When we went on our LR experience, the guy who drove with us did say that he had heard there was a 300bhp version on the way but I have no idea if this was based on fact or hearsay...

Fingers crossed.

Ali.
I'm not too worried about any more power coming our way, but I have already got a deposit on the next generation RRS. If RRE gets some 3rd year upgrades I'll probably stay with the RRE, but have the option to go new RRS and make it my 3rd one. Love the RRE though as for me it is the ideal size, just needs to get a heap more economical rather than a whole load more powerful and it needs to gain some more techy bits like adaptive cruise and loose some of the useless gadgets like auto-parking. It would also be nice if RRE lost some girth as one reason for buying it was to be able to put it in my garage but the final dimensions make it too small a tolerance to get the car through the garage door - 5mm each side is a bit too small a clearance through the door uprights, there's half a meter clearance each side once it's through the door, I don't want to widen the door unfortunately due to the structure of the integral garage with the house
Tim, I'm relying on you to keep me informed with any 'breaking news' on new Evoque models, no pressure!! Laughing I have asked my salesman to keep me in the picture but seems to me, I get to hear about most Evoque developments on here first Laughing

Ali.
I believe there was news about a Evoque R on the way. It'll supposedly come with the same V6 as in the Jag line. I won't be buying though since it's supposed to be rated around 306hp, which probably means a naturally aspirated V6. I'll take the turbocharged any day Very Happy
(05-10-2012 03:09pm)Izzy Wrote: [ -> ]I believe there was news about a Evoque R on the way. It'll supposedly come with the same V6 as in the Jag line. I won't be buying though since it's supposed to be rated around 306hp, which probably means a naturally aspirated V6. I'll take the turbocharged any day Very Happy

And translated into english please (for a dim wit blonde)..... Very Happy
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's