babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: iPhone 5 Bluetooth Streaming...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is it me or does bluetooth streaming not work now, just says cannot connect on the display!
edited.
(02-10-2012 08:31pm)rhysadams Wrote: [ -> ]Is it me or does bluetooth streaming not work now, just says cannot connect on the display!

Do you have an iPod connected in the car?
Works fine for me. Both the iPhone 4 and 5 are streaming pandora and library music without issue. Could you try re-pairing the device?
I have an iTouch connected by cable and my iPhone 5 by Bluetooth, both working perfectly. I have the iPhone on by default to connect and play music via Bluetooth with no issues, display picks up the song etc. Calls working fine too.

If I use the iTouch for music the iPhone still does calls by Bluetooth and car display shows everything it should so all's well.
Ok, so its getting a little furstrating now. Deleted the pairing and connected my iPhone back up. Bearing in mind no cable is connected between my iPhone and the RRE.

I select bluetooth, and then choose the device... comes up Rhys' iPhone. Says it cannot connect. Will take a screen shot next time. In my VW it works fine.
iPhone 5 works fine ..streaming and hooked up as well
I also have IOS 6 installed..
Rhys have you told the phone the RRE's bluetooth password 2121
(09-10-2012 09:04am)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Rhys have you told the phone the RRE's bluetooth password 2121

Hi, this has been an issue and as there is no fix yet is becoming more aparant.
In some cars, depending on hardware and software installation into the car when built.

On some Evoques it is possible to have an ipod connected by the lead into the Ipod Port in the centre console in order to listen to music. It is also possible to then pair a bluetooth device Iphone Blackberry etc to the car as a phone.

If an iphone is used you do have the option to stream the music by bluetooth and this works ok. If then you wanted to switch back to Ipod music you just change the audio source by the touch screen display and it does so without problem

It has come to my and Land Rovers attention that this does not work on some cars. You are able to play audio off the Ipod Using the lead without problem. Alternatley you can stream from the Iphone.

If you try and do both it does not work. I have found that if you pair your phone and begin to stream your music by bluetooth its ok, as soon as you connect the ipod by lead it switches to the ipod and drops the bluetooth connection on the phone and even if you try to reselect the phone it does not work.

It is not apparant as to why this happens, as the sister company Jaguar XF has the same system and this works without fault.

Land Rover are investigating this issue so,,

All i can say is please be patent, as soon as there is a fix for this i will inform the relevant people..
I'll have a look at that, got no iPod plugged in but I have got a USB stick with movies plugged in so will try and remove that to see if it makes a difference.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's