babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: 50.4 MPG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I did 200 miles yesturday from Solihull to Gaydon then home to Leeds and some how got 50.4 mpg Smile
On the way home I used the sat nav option with the 3 green leafs.
Which inc about 1/3 motorway which I drove just under 70.

The car had done 13k and has been getting better. At the Gaydon meet a few weeks ago I got 40 mpg.

Ben
Did you have the sails up and the wind behind you? And it's all downhill from Solihull to Gaydon.....................
wow that's amazing I'm getting about 20mpg on a SD4. When I fill up the computer says I can get 300miles on a full tank, but in reality I'm not even getting that.
Sounds like you should be travelling by Tube.......................
Nice Frp1 - very nice MPG.

My max so far is 48.4 completed on a run from Watford to Worcester and back up the M40 last week. it's definitely getting better after only 5K miles, but it does need careful handling and longer, steady runs certainly make the difference.

I'm used to swanning around in a big diesel (eco) Audi, but even that managed high 50s even if I hammered it a fair bit, so it's nice to see my Evoque getting well into the 40s. It's not quite so scary a transition as I thought it might be.
(01-10-2012 02:57pm)fam1x Wrote: [ -> ]wow that's amazing I'm getting about 20mpg on a SD4. When I fill up the computer says I can get 300miles on a full tank, but in reality I'm not even getting that.

Are you being serious !!!!!! Hole in the diesel tank ????

I'm getting 38.1 mpg from my SD4

20mpg it would be deposited back with the dealer !
I broke the average 40mpg barrier today on an hour long drive through M27/A3 traffic - very happy with that, especially at it's only got 600 miles on the clock. (SD4). fam1x, I would look into that!
28 average here after 2800 miles Sad
I'm averaging 35mpg from my td4 pure, that's amid of motorway & local runs.
I'm pleased with that & we have 700 miles on the clock
37 mpg after 19.000 km
with a pure eD4

i don't believe 50mpg................
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's