babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: HELP NEEDED, cat scratched leather seats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you were in the UK I would suggest asking your dealership as they often know of interior re-finishers for the same reason as Enigma says and also because some people don't want the standard interior options. I've some horror stories about LR dealerships in Spain so maybe not that great to approach tem for interior repairs. There are probably furniture repairers in Spain who could do it as above.
Its time Cat has to go...... Wink
drown the cat , get a local trimmers to replace the panel, should cost more than 100gbp over here.
Thanks guys for the advice, I think I'll try and get it fixed by a reputable furniture repair shop.

I was going to send a photo of the little b*stard to one of those pet shaming sites but it's really hard to catch him looking guilty. This is the best I could do:

[Image: cat_shame.jpg]

It won't be long before my 6 month old son will be chasing him around the house.... suppose I'd better get ready for more damage and repairs coming my way.
Maybe he should be around when you and your wife discuss neutering him................... usually calms down Tom Cats, certainly stopped my parents ginger Tom from continuing misbehaviour when he was snipped. Turned into the most superb family friendly and well behaved puss cat from a rough, tough bruiser of a country cat
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's