babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: little vibration exactly 1400 rpm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Filo!!!
...?????
Smile
My car is going to the servicing dealer, in a couple of weeks, they are going to look into this.

LR Customer Services are also aware.
Hi,
I have the same problem in manual gearbox

Filo do you have some news for us ?

Thanks from everyone Smile
I will on Thursday hopefully.
sorry for the delay but nothing done with LR dealer.

the only thing you can do is to unscrew the bolt that hold air filter box.

the vibration will slighlty decrease.

I do not have any other suggestion.... Sad

here is the bolt to unscrew
Hi, there are already solutions ???

Best wishes from Germany
(02-09-2013 07:14pm)ollicopter Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, there are already solutions ???

Best wishes from Germany

Hello Germany, (I have nice memories of Hannover, Munich, Bavaria, West Berlin, and so so of East Berlin prior to the wall coming down)

I like your color selection of silver and black. Same as mine!

I have had three "Software Upgrades" since November 2012. The last one in July greatly improved the vibration I experience at 1200-1400 RPM. Now it only vibrates at 1200 RPM when slowing down or when I am at constant speed at 1200 RPM. The last software upgrade is only for select models manufactured with specific VIN serial numbers.

Your Evoque may be eligible for a software and Hardware upgrade. There is a part that may have to be replaced which does not work well under humid and wet conditions. Your dealer has to check for you the VIN serial number. Then he sends the number to Land Rover in England. They then decide if a part is sent to your dealer for replacement. If not, then only a software update is done which solves 90% of the vibration. It is not PERFECT, but it is a lot better than before. The dealer told me that it is not an official bulletin yet. He was able to get this information because I spoke to him often about the problems I have had with the performance.

I am still not satisfied with the solution because at the price of this car, the transmission/engine performance should be PERFECT.

My dealer has given me excellent service to date. Other than this significant issue the car drives fantastic.
Dear,

"6-12-2013: Severe engine vibration of Range Rover Evoque felt though the steering wheel at between 1,200rpm and 1,800rpm confirmed by Scotia Expert Witness Engineer's report."
http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/lan...ction=good

It´s Time to Land Rover to find a solution.
I have this issue, i am not alone, every where in the world, all RRE have this isssue, mine have only 14000km and i have this since 10000km.
It´s a camshaft problem is i read honestjohn... If we are out of garanty, how much will ask for repair ?

Need a big buzz about this, my old "skoda fabia sdi 1900cc with 170000km" have no vibration !

Regards
(10-12-2013 09:27pm)item Wrote: [ -> ]Dear,

"6-12-2013: Severe engine vibration of Range Rover Evoque felt though the steering wheel at between 1,200rpm and 1,800rpm confirmed by Scotia Expert Witness Engineer's report."
http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/lan...ction=good

It´s Time to Land Rover to find a solution.
I have this issue, i am not alone, every where in the world, all RRE have this isssue, mine have only 14000km and i have this since 10000km.
It´s a camshaft problem is i read honestjohn... If we are out of garanty, how much will ask for repair ?

Need a big buzz about this, my old "skoda fabia sdi 1900cc with 170000km" have no vibration !

Regards

There is a recall notice for this vibration issue. The transmission gears changes prematurely. Your dealer has both a hardware and software update to make. My vibration went down by 95%. I still have one around 1200 RPM. Its minor, but still there and should not be for a 60 000$ car.
(10-12-2013 09:36pm)tonydina Wrote: [ -> ]There is a recall notice for this vibration issue. The transmission gears changes prematurely. Your dealer has both a hardware and software update to make. My vibration went down by 95%. I still have one around 1200 RPM. Its minor, but still there and should not be for a 60 000$ car.

Dear tonydina,
Yesterday i have make a tour with a technical of dealer... This is his solution :

"It´s normal, all motor have a certain rpm who vibrate.. Blabla blabla" ..

Sorry, why i dealer don't accept this issue ? Don't make anythink about that ?

LandRover will do a big (worldwide) rappel for this and dealer must do de correction.

This week, i call customer service of land rover.

Regards
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's