babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: little vibration exactly 1400 rpm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello,
I'm from Italy and I have the same problem on my Evo.
I've just come back from the dealer and he told me that here in Italy there is not technical service bulletins or recalls about this issue. He also told me that he will contact Land Rover Italia to try to solve it.
I will let you know.
now i have started to take note of this vibration, i do in fact notice it slightly through the wheel, it subtle but its there.
(17-01-2013 04:47pm)FILO Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I'm from Italy and I have the same problem on my Evo.
I've just come back from the dealer and he told me that here in Italy there is not technical service bulletins or recalls about this issue. He also told me that he will contact Land Rover Italia to try to solve it.
I will let you know.

The same in Spain
San 28, if your dealer is anything like mine i would not hold your breath for any information regards any fix. i get the feeling from mine that they really don't want to mess with software fixes and would rather just smile at you, tell you there is no fix, and send you on your way.

every time i have had warranty work done by my dealer, i have always had to go back and get the work done again.
they apparently took the car out during its service, to listen out for the 2 rattles i have. and of corse they could not hear them.
now have 3 rattles, the 3rd coming from the area where they replaced the silver trim that runs along the bottom of the drivers side window. on closer inspection there is a little bit of rubber missing where it connects with the wing mirror.
i think i have now also found the rattle from the boot area, and i have a feeling what is causing my rattle from the sunroof blind/roof lining. i just need some help of a friend one day to be sure.

once i know i will be back to the dealer asking for the explanation of why i can find these faults, and they can't, i will also go armed with some of the information which i have downloaded from Topix explaining what the dealers can do to fix it. i think he will be quite shocked that it is possible for us to gain access to that information.

so hopefully they will try to fix these issues with a more positive manner, and not try and treat us like idiots

i still have not found nothing on Topix though relating to the fix for the vibration at 1400 though to help back me up.
any good news?
I'm still trying to get my car back to the garage. Issue with trying to get a loan car out of them. Apparently you only can get one for the first 6 months in Spain. Calling land rover direct tomorrow to sort it out.
I actually have good news: Land Rover claims that a solution for this issue has been found.
They contacted me by "certified mail" (that is a sort of registered post with legal validity) and they told me to bring the car to the dealer to fix the issue.
I called the foreman and he told me that he have to replace an engine's brace and the ABS sensor.
I'll keep you up-to-date!
That's good to know. I am still trying to get my car into land rover but been to busy of late. The last time I was about to take it in. I got told they could not sort me out a car as I'm only allowed one for the first six months. And I need to contact land rover direct to try and get one.
Was not very happy about this l. And I think I will be on the phone today to get this resolved.
Great FILO! thanks
any good news?
Hy everybody!
Today I will bring the car home and I will talk to the foreman.
I hope that everything will be ok.
I will let you know.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's