babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: I have driven the Evoque!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Many thanks to RR or a great mornings experience at Gleneagles!

Car was superb to drive.

I think it looks great in white (which I have ordered) but I am insure about the black interior (which I have ordered-looked a bit dull) I may call dealer on Monday and see if I can change.
I have gone with white with cirrus interior. Black is dull dull dull. If I wanted a black interior I would have got an Audi in dull s-line trim....
(30-07-2011 04:53pm)Urban Splash Wrote: [ -> ]I have gone with white with cirrus interior. Black is dull dull dull. If I wanted a black interior I would have got an Audi in dull s-line trim....

I ordered the same combination.
(30-07-2011 04:53pm)Urban Splash Wrote: [ -> ]I have gone with white with cirrus interior. Black is dull dull dull. If I wanted a black interior I would have got an Audi in dull s-line trim....
I have too, I hope our cars don't get mixed up at Stratstone Newcastle - have you got build/delivery date yet?
was a good day, what time were you in at ?
I changed from Red to Black for my Dynamic Plus's interior because the pictures make it look a bit tart's boudoir but i've since seen pictures of one with the panoramic roof and it looks less vivid................ but I'm stuck with Black as early delivery cars are locked into the system now and cannot have spec changes....
(30-07-2011 06:08pm)x5pea Wrote: [ -> ]was a good day, what time were you in at ?

It was excellent. We were booked in at 9.30.

It was handled very well.

We had the cars out for about an hour.
(30-07-2011 06:18pm)FullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]I changed from Red to Black for my Dynamic Plus's interior because the pictures make it look a bit tart's boudoir but i've since seen pictures of one with the panoramic roof and it looks less vivid................ but I'm stuck with Black as early delivery cars are locked into the system now and cannot have spec changes....

I think you are correct about your appraisal of red! Whilst I am unsure about black, I would choose it over red any time
Unfortunately Scottie, Dynamic Plus Lux only has Black or Red as the options for the interior. Having lived with an Ivory interior for a year with the FFRR I think sober black will be just fine for me (it will have to be!)
(30-07-2011 08:50pm)FullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately Scottie, Dynamic Plus Lux only has Black or Red as the options for the interior. Having lived with an Ivory interior for a year with the FFRR I think sober black will be just fine for me (it will have to be!)

having seen both mate i think you made the right choice
(30-07-2011 05:26pm)Wicksy Wrote: [ -> ]
I have too, I hope our cars don't get mixed up at Stratstone Newcastle - have you got build/delivery date yet?

They sell Range Rovers to makems? whatever next!!

I think the build in mid November, delivery first week in December....

I might of gone for a Dynamic, but I really don't like the colours available for the seats and trim or the type of leather..... Looks good from outside though.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's