babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: PH Review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A review of the petrol. More nice things about the handling .... looks like a Dynamic with 20"'s

BTW don't forget t vote at the end ...... let’s see if we can get the average up a bit.

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default....ryId=24034
So PH got a really weird spec Dynamic Plus with the turbo 2.0ltr and an 8 speed gearbox - are JLR working ion the first upgrade already?
(30-07-2011 03:03pm)FullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]So PH got a really weird spec Dynamic Plus with the turbo 2.0ltr and an 8 speed gearbox - are JLR working ion the first upgrade already?

The inaccuracy’s in most of these reports is laughable.
As said elsewhere, these may be the cars they are driving as the press cars are a mish-mash and not necessarily built to the correct specs with the correct trim etc
(30-07-2011 03:40pm)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]As said elsewhere, these may be the cars they are driving as the press cars are a mish-mash and not necessarily built to the correct specs with the correct trim etc

Yes...... but 8 speed gearbox?
Well it's already avaiable in other Range Rovers and IIRC Freelander2 now gets it too so maybe they got the wrong body on the car at halewood!
(30-07-2011 03:45pm)FullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]IIRC Freelander2 now gets it too

That would be a bit weird with the upmarket model getting the old tech gearbox. I don't think the FL2 has it yet..... the RRE will probably get it at 2013 model year change .........together with the Ivory interior option for the Dynamic..........Rolling Eyes
(30-07-2011 03:52pm)Blackseries Wrote: [ -> ]........together with the Ivory interior option for the Dynamic..........Rolling Eyes

I have an Ivory interior in my FFRR and it is beautiful ..................... BUT i'd never spec it again, at least for the seat cushions and backs. It's a nightmare to keep clean and I have to be careful not to wear a new belt or the leather polish comes off onto the seat back. My father dropped flakes of chocolate onto the passenger seat squab last summer on holiday and it took weeks to get the melted bits out. These things would never have been noticed with darker coloured hides
Reference URL's