babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Orkney Grey Coupe Dynamic Plus at Gaydon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
James from LPR on the dealers day at Gaydon has sent me these
[Image: 3ed36305.jpg]

Orkney Dynamic Plus

There's also some video coming shortly once I have copied it from my iphone to photobucket
(30-07-2011 01:25pm)FullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]James from LPR on the dealers day at Gaydon has sent me these
[Image: 3ed36305.jpg]

Orkney Dynamic Plus

There's also some video coming shortly once I have copied it from my iphone to photobucket

Thanks, could be wrong but it looks like the one behind the Dynamic (to the right) is also OG but looks like a Pure? (the side vent on Prestige would be more silver?) would've been nice to see a photo of that one as well.
berlin I have a Dynamic Plus Lux on order from James's establishment - Lookers Park Royal, I think that's why he sent me the pic and video (still to upload). I'll be at the Gleneagles event tomorrow and will see if I can get some photos of a Prestige (if they have any for us to try!) Now `I really do wish I had stayed with my string of Stornoway grey Range Rovers
(30-07-2011 01:39pm)FullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]berlin I have a Dynamic Plus Lux on order from James's establishment - Lookers Park Royal, I think that's why he sent me the pic and video (still to upload). I'll be at the Gleneagles event tomorrow and will see if I can get some photos of a Prestige (if they have any for us to try!) Now `I really do wish I had stayed with my string of Stornoway grey Range Rovers

If you could I would be so grateful - my last day for order changes is Monday (1 Aug) and although I'm pretty settled on my choices being able to see at least one photo of the final product (OG Prestige) prior to committing would be nice.

We've seen so many Dynamics now and they all look great so I'm sure the Prestige would be as good but I am a little concerned about the vents and grille not having enough contrast (I think on Pure there would be almost none but hoping the Prestige surprises me)
Dynamic plus? Any shots of the interior?
Going to put a big spanner in the works here...

I have it on very good authority that this and the other cars in grey from the driver events for the press are definitely NOT Orkney Grey but are in fact Stornoway!

Orkney is lighter with a blue tinge.
(05-08-2011 01:40pm)Charlie Wrote: [ -> ]Going to put a big spanner in the works here...

I have it on very good authority that this and the other cars in grey from the driver events for the press are definitely NOT Orkney Grey but are in fact Stornoway!

Surprised !!
(05-08-2011 01:40pm)Charlie Wrote: [ -> ]Going to put a big spanner in the works here...

Although I don't want to..... think I'd agree with you, all the photos I've seen so far look like Stornoway. Orkney is quite a bit lighter Crying

Is it something to do with the Japan Nuclear problems? Trouble getting the metallic particles for the paint?

Wish I could spec. Stornoway, would be quite happy with that. Not sure about Orkney now Confused
Poor photos, but I believe this is the real Orkney......

[attachment=191]
[attachment=192]
I can confirm the grey cars at gleneagles last weekend were labelled as stornoway on the spec sheet on the dash.

Sigh…so the hunt for the real OG continues. Given how long we've been waiting, I'll consider taking the car in flamingo pink or peppermint green if that means actually getting it Laughing (No still not sold on Galway green).

Thanks for the heads up Charlie.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's