babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Style 6 Wheels With Tyres
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Doe this sound like a good deal, Style 6 wheels with Michelin tyres, come straight off a Brand New delivered car that had them swapped for 22" Wheels. They have only done from factory to transporter and PDI, all 4 wheels £995.

Any Thoughts
(17-09-2012 01:33pm)THEMACS Wrote: [ -> ]Doe this sound like a good deal, Style 6 wheels with Michelin tyres, come straight off a Brand New delivered car that had them swapped for 22" Wheels. They have only done from factory to transporter and PDI, all 4 wheels £995.

Any Thoughts

The tyres are £320 each, so yes - a great deal Laughing
(17-09-2012 01:49pm)KaDargo Wrote: [ -> ]The tyres are £320 each, so yes - a great deal Laughing

I'm surprised these don't get snapped up quicker. Truly a bargain. I've just taken on a set of style 4's and although they are cheaper tyres and smaller rims and I paid a little less for the set I still think it was a good deal. I think I got a quote for style 4 (rims only) at around £1700 and that was with a discount!
That's about right - lots of sets on ebay varying from £850 to £1200.

I would try to negotiate a bit off - if you don't ask...
(17-09-2012 02:01pm)WB Wrote: [ -> ]That's about right - lots of sets on ebay varying from £850 to £1200.

I would try to negotiate a bit off - if you don't ask...

Tried that, I got delivery to the door thrown in!!

I am very happy with it, the important thing was that they are as New!!!Very Happy
(17-09-2012 02:02pm)THEMACS Wrote: [ -> ]Tried that, I got delivery to the door thrown in!!

I am very happy with it, the important thing was that they are as New!!!Very Happy

delivery would be £50 odd so not bad at all!
Pretty good. Pretty much what did. Good savings
It is a good price, however I recently got an even better bargain £850 for these;

[attachment=2742]
(17-09-2012 05:14pm)pureevoque Wrote: [ -> ]It is a good price, however I recently got an even better bargain £850 for these;

Good deal, I did think about those style but don't think that finish looks right on OG, looks good on Black & White thoughVery Happy

Anyway hope to get them midweek, just wondering what to do with our existing wheels and tyres, may keep them as a winter set, not sure though, what are peoples thoughts on this or should I just sell them on, done 6,000 miles and no marks on them, what price would they go for?
If you have the space and don't mind forking out the cost, then you can get 19" Ice and snow tyres for the winter and then sell on the old tyres. However might be worth storing the original 19" wheels and tyres for the day when you want to sell the car - you can sell on the 20's separately or for extra cost on the car...................

I mistakenly brought 2 Style 8's wheels before I took delivery of mine, so if anybody is looking for 2 brand new unused Style 8 rims like purevoque's for a sensible offer I have two taking up space in my garage that could be used for some thing else more useful like some more style 6's!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's