babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Where's Evo Been?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A few pics of Evo during it's recent travels. What a joy to do long journeys in!

Before some more obvious pics, here's a few to get you guessing...

Note 2 Full size cases, 2 flight on board size cases, camera bag, tripod, rucksack and assorted bits...And only 1 hiccpu with the tailgate...

[attachment=2725] [attachment=2741] [attachment=2733] [attachment=2734] [attachment=2732]
Holland - what do I win ?
Kent coast lol
The Netherlands Yes!

Pride in getting it right first time!

Some more obvious pics!

[attachment=2738] [attachment=2739] [attachment=2740]
(16-09-2012 10:00pm)PhilSkill Wrote: [ -> ]A few pics of Evo during it's recent travels. What a joy to do long journeys in!

Before some more obvious pics, here's a few to get you guessing...

Note 2 Full size cases, 2 flight on board size cases, camera bag, tripod, rucksack and assorted bits...And only 1 hiccpu with the tailgate...

I have got to say, I am REALLY impressed with how many bags you were able to fit into the boot! My only concern with ordering the Evoque was how small the boot space appeared to be....

Lovely pictures tooSmile

April
The weather was good...
I have found that with careful choice of bags and careful packing you can get a lot of luggage in the boot without folding the rear seat. One reason for buying the roofbox though was because I don't think the folding seat back system is safe if you do have to fold them - there is nothing to stop stuff in the boot from flying forward and hitting you in the event of being hit from behind or having to stop very quickly, I would prefer the tumbling design of seat backs and they have the advantage of giving a flat boot floor too.
(17-09-2012 06:49am)AandM1228 Wrote: [ -> ]I have got to say, I am REALLY impressed with how many bags you were able to fit into the boot! My only concern with ordering the Evoque was how small the boot space appeared to be....

Lovely pictures tooSmile

April

Me too!!
What sort of MPG did you get Phil? All those gradient free, fast roads will have been nectar to the car!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's