babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Are the New FFRR Out yet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whilst in Liverpool today I saw what I think was a New FFRR coming the other way, it had very Sparkly LED DLRs and was pretty huge, the front looked different but the sides didn't look much different, but it was on a 12 plate?
Plenty of test mules are now undisguised. It has been officially launched but no sales until January 2013
(15-09-2012 09:41pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Plenty of test mules are now undisguised. It has been officially launched but no sales until January 2013

It was definitely a new FFRR in a sandy colour, not sure it looked as good as the previous model, the roofline was different to.
There do seem to be a lot of reports of "beige" coloured FFRR's around, apparrently it doesn't do the car much justice. The L322 (current one) looked odd at first and huge after the P38 but it's now a 9 year old design, IMHO it still looks good but would look better still if LR stopped heaping blingy bits on the outside
(15-09-2012 09:35pm)THEMACS Wrote: [ -> ]Whilst in Liverpool today I saw what I think was a New FFRR coming the other way, it had very Sparkly LED DLRs and was pretty huge, the front looked different but the sides didn't look much different, but it was on a 12 plate?

More than likey the new Range Rover L405 has been revealed and there fore its not needed to be hidden anymore, You will see most of these cars in the midlands and more so around the factorys and test areas in the midlands.

Looks a nice car with some really good features to be honest
Reference URL's