babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Interesting how...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...on the LR website, they have moved the RRE down a level to sit between the Freelander and the Disco...
Is it a recognition on LR that the RRE isn't really up to the title of a RR??

Discuss.....lol
Listed in price lowest to highest.
uhm...bit of a change though.....
I think there is a marketing move from LR in the midst - ie there are no longer separate LR and RR Facebook or twitter pages, the RR stuff has closed and you are told to like/ follow the LR page.
Land rover has scrapped plans to split the brands. Not sure about the new slogan though "above and beyond".
Very odd to reverse what was such a major brand division a year or so ago. Wheel centres have changed back to Land Rover ovals from 13MY.
Cost savings? Or maybe they did the market research after the change and found that Land Rover was well recognised as a brand (after all, like Jeep, Land Rover has become a generic name for SUV's/4x4's much to the disgust of Mercedes and BMW who's cars I have heard referred to as both Land Rover and Jeep X/ML!) and Range Rover is perceived as a model rather than a range of vehicles
(10-09-2012 02:53pm)FFRR Wrote: [ -> ]Very odd to reverse what was such a major brand division a year or so ago. Wheel centres have changed back to Land Rover ovals from 13MY.
Oh well, that's another set or 2 I'll have to buy. Just bought the RR centre caps for the winter rims!
Reference URL's