babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Evoque Owners Club.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering if we have a Evoque owners club ? rather than just this forum,maybe we could get one set up.I'm a member of the TT owners club and we have regular meets and cruises all year round.would be great to be part of a Evoque one.
(09-09-2012 10:21am)Barton Evoque Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering if we have a Evoque owners club ? rather than just this forum,maybe we could get one set up.I'm a member of the TT owners club and we have regular meets and cruises all year round.would be great to be part of a Evoque one.

Barton, this is it!Very Happy
If it is its nothing like the TT owners club. this is just a online forum to discuss all things Evoque we need regular meets & cruises.and more merchandise not just a window stickers.
No it isn't the only one - there are I think 2 other forums, one calling itself the Owners' Club. I hope this is the best one but there are other options out there. IIRC also the range Rover Register has an Evoque section as do the RangeRovernet and LRUKForums
Reference URL's