babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Non automatic xenons?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Being at the arctic circle I had my first ride in darkness yesterday(we have midnight sun during summer).

I've got the xenons and expected to find automatic headlights, but it didn't seem to be the case. Anyone know if it is not standard in all xenon options?
In the UK a Pure with the Tech Pack comes with Auto lights. Do you have a option for a winter pack, which we don't have?
(08-09-2012 06:03am)doug Wrote: [ -> ]In the UK a Pure with the Tech Pack comes with Auto lights. Do you have a option for a winter pack, which we don't have?

Yep, the winter pack is std in Scandinavia. For us the auto is part of the Clearview pack, incl DRL/Xenon, which I opted for...I've got the DRLs and the xenon, but no auto...

Unless there is something I did wrong trying to activate it, but I don't think so...and that just p----es me off, because we barely have any daylight between oct-feb...Evil
If you mean auto-on lights you have to turn the function on by twisting the headlights stalk fully around to "auto"
On the left hand side of the steering wheel is the headlight arm, on that is the stetting for the auto lights.
Someone was quicker.....
Is there an auto position on the light switch?
@fujisan - yes, if you ordered it
(08-09-2012 07:26am)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]If you mean auto-on lights you have to turn the function on by twisting the headlights stalk fully around to "auto"

I don't mean the daytime lights, but the headlights used for long-distance at night. And yes, I do have the auto switch, as a matter of fact always on.

The manual says that I must activate the function in the setup, but it just isn't there, whilst all the other funktions seem to be...
Do you mean "Automatic High Beam Assist Headlamps" rather than "Automatic Headlamps" - again, depends if you ordered it or if it came as part of a pack you ordered
Strange, the full night running lights will switch on automatically when you rotate the stalk end switch to auto, shouldn't need to enable anything in the settings. I didn't mean the DLRs Papa. You should get the green headlight icon on the dash once the auto- on has switched them on as well - you can make them switch on by covering the sensor to simulate dusk/ darkness
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's