babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Is it a girls car?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
First off let me say I am hoping to put my deposit down on an Evoque this week. The only problem I have is a few people have said to me its a girls car. I live in Spain and have only seen around 6 - 8 Evoques on the road and only saw three of the drivers properly, all girls. My mate came back from the UK and said he saw loads of Evoques every single one driven by a member of the opposite sex.

Is he winding me up, talking a load of bull? I am sure 90% of babyrr drivers are male.
Perhaps your mate can't afford one and doesn't want you having one either.........

If you want one then get one and then at least we have one more male driver in the club eh lol
Dbon - real men don't care ! Laughing
Look like i will have two hairdressers cars on my drive then,owning a Audi TT roadster as well.Smile
most single pmen are persuaded by the thought 'I will look attractive in this car' when purchasing... but then purchase 'a male car'...

Surely the female will go for the guy who has the car SHE likes... not the car HE likes..
Strangely, unlike RRS, I rarely see women driving Evoques, way more women drive RRS and FFRR. Now if you really want a man's car get a Defender paint it in matte green and put a load of dents in it, nobody parks near you in car parks and you rarely have problems being let out into traffic from a side road........... If you want a hairdressers car buy a 3Series BMW, any version.
Girls car....hmmm Iam hearing people say its more of a "chav" car which got me more worried tbh. Anyone heard of that term associated with the evoque or range rover brand on general?
Your mate is winding you up - the RRE can have a 'Marmite' effect on some people - you either love or hate it.
.... or be jealous of it !
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's