babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Interest in a set of new 19 Style 5?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Picking up the Evoque next Mon Very Happy

Anyway I've decided I'm going to change the alloys from the style 5 19" to the 20 Style 6.

Any interest in the 19"

235/55R19 A/T CONTINENTAL TIRE VENDOR 

I know they technically don't exist until next Mon but gauging interest before I go ahead and order the new set. If anyone is interested then cool would be cash on collection once arranged.

Looking at £900

Cheers
You should check ebay - lots of sets of style 6's going for good prices and you should be able to shift your Style 5s for a decent price too
Yes I would like to get the ones from Overfinch but would like if they could be powder coated in black as well.

I think £900 is a fair price Smile
I'm sure that for a price Overfinch would arrange that for you Griff - then again it might not be a price that you want to pay!
True Tim, I could ask the question. I'm getting a quote locally as well I would be looking to pay around £200 for the set to be done as that's what I have usually paid when having my cars done by a guy up north.
I suspect that Overfinch would be asking that per wheel...................
flippin heck lol wont even ask then!
This place were recommended over on detailingworld and are charging... wait for it.... £20 a wheel for powder coating!!!

http://www.citypowdercoating.co.uk/
(27-08-2012 05:55pm)Griff449 Wrote: [ -> ]Picking up the Evoque next Mon Very Happy

Anyway I've decided I'm going to change the alloys from the style 5 19" to the 20 Style 6.

Any interest in the 19"

235/55R19 A/T CONTINENTAL TIRE VENDOR 

I know they technically don't exist until next Mon but gauging interest before I go ahead and order the new set. If anyone is interested then cool would be cash on collection once arranged.

Looking at £900

Cheers

Should you, or any one else for that matter, have any difficulty selling the set then I could take one off your hands. Don't have a space saver and would be handy to have a full size spare in the garage. Generally I have been fortunate to have had most of my punctures at home! Would also give me some comfort as I have kerbed one and it is irritating me!
I would split the set if I get all four confirmed otherwise they will have to stay as a set
(27-08-2012 11:10pm)WB Wrote: [ -> ]This place were recommended over on detailingworld and are charging... wait for it.... £20 a wheel for powder coating!!!

http://www.citypowdercoating.co.uk/

I saw them advertising that price on google but the actual price put me off! Made me sort of feel that would I be getting £20 worth of effort lol Laughing

I will probably have to head up north to get the wheels painted as I've used the guy many times for £50 per wheel just a bitch to have to trek pot Leeds that's all Sad
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's