babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Aeroflip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Duckworth Parts!

I have been told it is too late to add the Aeroflip to my Dynamic on order and Tim said you were the people to speak to about ordering it as an accessory. Not got a VIN number yet, will you need this to get a price.

Thanks

Rhys
+1 for a price please.
+1 me to please
where can i find a picture of this Aero flip???
On the LR website - it is the smaller wing on the rear spoiler (originally was only on and came as std on Dynamic, but is now n option on Dynamic so may be able to obtain separate and fit to other models too)
(27-08-2012 07:07am)cjfp Wrote: [ -> ]On the LR website - it is the smaller wing on the rear spoiler (originally was only on and came as std on Dynamic, but is now n option on Dynamic so may be able to obtain separate and fit to other models too)

Thanks for that i thought it was something new!!! i hate how LR keep making things optional next the doors will come as an option to have them.... hahahha
I'm going to write to LR and ask them to re-instate the aeroflip on the Dynamic and discontinue it as an accessory just so you lot can't have prestnamics or purenamics............................. it's one of the few things that makes the Dynamic visually different from the less well endowed models Laughing
going to be looking around the £135+VAT forum price,
i expect this price to change yet, as they aren't available to order from LR yet
Not that you notice them on the road! Wink
(28-08-2012 12:55pm)griff Wrote: [ -> ]Not that you notice them on the road! Wink

Thats what I'm worried about, you don't actually notice the aeroflip that easily! Plus looking at the pics on the configurator, it doesn't look too bad without!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's