babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Aeroflip Option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello All!

Had my build date confirmed for the 31st August (Same day as my Halewood Tour!), but have been told that it is not possible to add the Aeroflip to the vehicle as it is past the point of no return. They do not offer a dealer fit option yet, any ideas on what I should do? I may just see what the car looks like without it first.

Thanks in advance
Yes, contact Dan at Duckworths or The Large One over on Disco3 and tell them you have lost yours....................... they will be available to supply against a VIN number like a few LR special parts or wait long enough and they will appear on Fleabay. When LR launched HST versions of the RRSport everybody wanted the honeycomb style grille, I don't know how many dealers lost off their demo cars due to flying objects damaging them Wink) to satisfy demand! At the time LR would only supply them against the VIN of a genuine HST car. When I had a Freelander1 I wanted the loadspace mat that covered the entire boot with the seats folded - LR would only supply them against the VIN of a Freelander Commercial!
Thats brilliant thanks ever so much! Can't wait now getting very excited! Have you ordered your new one yet?
rhys, I think you've been given the right advice there, just wanted to say what a result, re your Halewood tour.

A word of advice, try and speak to Danielle before you go as they might be able to identify your car for you, The Valeter was lucky in this respect.

My car was going through the system when I went but they couldn't trace it so it may have already been built, so every Santorini Black Dynamic I saw might have been mine!
No. I'm waiting for something else better that is rumoured to be coming in 2014MY Wink
I have that build day as well can you look out for mine on the tour one of the many Orkney Grey's being produced that day i expect.Smile
what day has your dealer told you for delivery and pick up ? i was hoping for the 15th but this morning he told me its not expected to arrive at them till 17th.seem a little long from production to arriving at dealers.
I'll keep an eye out and if i can take some pics I will do! lol
Thanks.following you on twitter by the way @BartonTTR.
What day has your dealer told you.?
I'll make sure I follow you back! Thanks for that. I have been told on or around the 17th September
(26-08-2012 12:36pm)rhysadams Wrote: [ -> ]I'll keep an eye out and if i can take some pics I will do! lol

Are you taking about your Evoque or Danielle Wink. You will understand my post when you see her.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's