babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Accessory point
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can any one tell me if there is a accessory point in the rear console where the USB ports are. I want to fit my DVD headrest in the rear. So need a switched live.
I have two, one in the cubby box where the USB's are and another under the sliding cover for the cupholders where there would have been a cigarette lighter had I opted for the smoker's pack
Would you know if these are permanent live or switched live. My freelander ones are switched at front and permanent at rear ?
Switched.
There is only one permanent live socket in the Evoque - the one in the boot
Thanks just what i need then.Just hope my dvd Headrests are a good match for ebony interior now.
Isn't this a good thing, leaving a 8w DVD player plugged in when the engine isn't running will soon flatten the battery. So at least any unit plugged into these sockets will shut down when the engine is stopped.
These will be wired to the switched wired accessory point not the one in the boot.so shouldn't drain the battery it worked well when i fitted then in my Jaguar x-type.
Reference URL's