babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: New Range Rover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
finally revealed on LR web site....
Dash and computer look familiar!
don't they just...along with the steeriung whee
I hope that your £70k+ gets you better satnav software and higher resolution surround cams than the Evoque has despite having the same screen.
(17-08-2012 06:04pm)defender_uk Wrote: [ -> ]finally revealed on LR web site....

Couldn't see it when I searched. Sad
Just seen a New FF Range Rover totally undisguised going in the opposite direction on the M42.
Anyone in any doubt about the new FFRR still looking imposing shouldn’t worry ....... it looks enormous on the road... slightly more tapered at the top than the current car but still quite boxy.....and BIG.
Its “Signature Lights” didn’t look as distinctive as a RRE though.
I think it complements the RRE very nicely.
I have seen 2 new ones this week near Huddersfield one in sliver and one gold. Both had trade plates on and a white pattern down the sides.
I can't say I like it much, but they do look to sit lower then the current one.

Ben
saw a gol;d one on a trade plate on Tues on M40 and two disguised RRS.
At least it's better than the Bentley. I think LR need to be careful less they think the Irish man (forgot his name) can do no wrong. BMW entrusted their designs to someone with a similar attitude problem and spent years undoing the damage.
Reference URL's