babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: What's the PCP on £34,500
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. Just worked out my spec and it comes to £34,500

I have £7000 deposit and will do about 10,000 miles a year... Anyone know what sort of monthly payment ill be looking at?
Rob try contacting some of the forum sponsors - Prestige Car Finance or Kam100 they will do you a quote pretty quickly, also with the new reggy coming up you may be able to get a nice discount on a pre-reg/ ex demo car through either of them as they are also car brokers. I used Kam100 to buy a TDv8 RRS from Lookers Park Royal, he got me a cracking deal on a part exchange 2.7TDv6 RRS with a huge discount on the new car and a better part ex valuation unseen on my old car - much better than my local dealership was offering and way better than the cost of a tank full of diesel to get from Scotland to London
It depends on the model you are going for, the period you finance it over, and who you use (they all have differnet APR's and final values for each model).
LR's APR is higher than the likes of Prestige, but they also have higher final values, so you walk away with less towards your next motor.

You need to shop around and see what the best deal for you is.

If it's any help though, I have 3 quotes on a Dynamic SD4 auto from LR, financing a balance of £29,940 and 10k miles per annum.
2years = 10.6% APR, final value of £24,557 and £458 per month
3years = 9.9% APR, final value of £20,016 and £483 per month
4 years = 9.6% APR, final value of £16,416 and £469 per month
(15-08-2012 06:57pm)smayo Wrote: [ -> ]It depends on the model you are going for, the period you finance it over, and who you use (they all have differnet APR's and final values for each model).
LR's APR is higher than the likes of Prestige, but they also have higher final values, so you walk away with less towards your next motor.

You need to shop around and see what the best deal for you is.

If it's any help though, I have 3 quotes on a Dynamic SD4 auto from LR, financing a balance of £29,940 and 10k miles per annum.
2years = 10.6% APR, final value of £24,557 and £458 per month
3years = 9.9% APR, final value of £20,016 and £483 per month
4 years = 9.6% APR, final value of £16,416 and £469 per month

Good morning,

Please feel free to give me a call to see what we can do for you. 0845 070 1324

Chris
Lots of variables, but by way of comparison I am paying 560 inc VAT for similar value Evoque but with only 1700 deposit and 20k per annum mileage.

cheers

Mark H
EpicEvo,

Give Chris a call at Prestige, you will be amazed how quickly they can sort things out.
(31-10-2012 06:45pm)Evo-king Wrote: [ -> ]EpicEvo,

Give Chris a call at Prestige, you will be amazed how quickly they can sort things out.

Thanks Evo-king. Hope all is well with you.
Reference URL's