babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Xenon £705 Pure Extra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there I have ordered my Pure and I am debating the Xenon for £700 am I right I thinking if I ordered these i would get the LED lights as well or are the LED lights standard anyway?

Thanks
Andy
I personally always spec xenons as they provide much brighter clearer light than normal lights and yes you get the led DRL's as standard with those. IMO definitely worth while.
(26-07-2011 09:55pm)andyuk Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there I have ordered my Pure and I am debating the Xenon for £700 am I right I thinking if I ordered these i would get the LED lights as well or are the LED lights standard anyway?

Thanks
Andy

Andy

The Pure does have LED running lights
They are not the signature style - they are more basic than those that come with the xenons. This is confirmed by Evoqueexpert in another thread and in the handbook PDF elsewhere on this site

I have not yet seen how different they are from the xenon LEDs. If anybody can check this out on the driving days and try to get some pictures this would a big
help

For what it's worth I've got active xenons on my 5 series and haven't had the lights on for more than an hour in the past 3 months!
When they are on I'm in a street lit area or on an unlit motorway with loads of other cars and don't see the benefit. If you do a lot of rural driving I'd really consider them.
I've read of these 'signature style' LEDs but, like Acwats, have yet to see exactly how they differ from the standard Pure DRLs. As I don't drive in unlit areas much at all and, like most options, xenons hold little of their value when reselling, the signature style LEDs need to be pretty special!
(26-07-2011 10:56pm)Acwats Wrote: [ -> ]The Pure does have LED running lights
They are not the signature style - they are more basic than those that come with the xenons.

The Pure DRL's are a single (may be more but they create a single point of light) bright LED next to the headlamp.
Reference URL's