babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just registered on the site as I have ordered my Evoque last week and was hoping to pick up tips / issues etc.
I had an XF before and found their forum very useful and this one looks just as good if not better so thanks to all who contribute.
I will no doubt go through all the emotions you guys have whilst waiting for mine to arrive (December is a rough estimate) so I'll be reading all the posts, drooling over all the pics and marking off the calendar until my baby RR arrives.
Thanks Guys.
Very Happy
Welcome to the forum .

What spec have you ordered ?

Hopefully you will enjoy it here
Hi,
I've gone for Fuji white Dynamic Lux pack with privacy and additional mini spoiler (now an extra).
I realise the White isn't unique but Firenze Red was my choice with contast red leather seats but my better half thought it too flash so I (we) compromised Wink
Cannot wait but resolved to do so.
Thanks for asking.
(11-08-2012 06:42pm)gazzaroonie001 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I've gone for Fuji white Dynamic Lux pack with privacy and additional mini spoiler (now an extra).
I realise the White isn't unique but Firenze Red was my choice with contast red leather seats but my better half thought it too flash so I (we) compromised Wink
Cannot wait but resolved to do so.
Thanks for asking.

That sounds a nice spec, i went for fuji after much deliberating.

Then half way through waiting i started to wobble on colour, but i am happy with my choice
same spec I went for (but i'm orkney grey with contrast black panoramic roof) - and I placed my order last week! Smile

Whens your delivery? looks like mine will be delivered by santa...
Sorry for delay in reply - Yep December delivery is the current estimate. Hopefully sorted the issues regarding door alignment etc I have noticed here.
I did ask for an old front grill to be fitted also as I have it on good authority that the new front grill will include a small LR badge. I have nothing against that but I like the look of the current ones. My dealer told me that he thinks there may be a charge to which, well I won't repeat what I said exactly, but the jist was no. Wink He did say he'd make enquiries but not confident about that.
It's dead easy to get hold of a badge-less front grille - you might even be able to swop one with a badge with somebody looking to upgrade!
If your turns up with the new grille, I can swop over mine for yours. It's a 5min job.
I'm more than happy with my Firenze Red but I do agree that having the red seats as well (either full or partial) is too much.
Guys Thanks for input - loving the site by the way.
Am still wobbling regards colour.....watch this space Wink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's