babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: rear TV screen MK1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Doug, did you use the SMB/RCA cables I supply to do this? Just interested in updating the compatibility list. Thanks!
(22-08-2012 02:23pm)Martin Wrote: [ -> ]Doug, did you use the SMB/RCA cables I supply to do this? Just interested in updating the compatibility list. Thanks!

Yes Martin, it's one of your cables. The sockets on the back of the RRE unit are the same. So the cable can be used to add a aftermarket camera & a video output. Not had time to work out the third socket yet.
Thanks very much Thumbs Up
Hi, I really lke this. May I ask, did you secure the two discs at the bottom of the arms with screws or does he unit remain in place without doing this?
(26-08-2012 09:35am)enigma Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I really lke this. May I ask, did you secure the two discs at the bottom of the arms with screws or does he unit remain in place without doing this?

I didn't want to fix the bracket in place with the screws as its only for use this summer. I used 3m tape on the back of the pads & wedged the brackets in place between the arm rest & the seats.
Thank you for your quick response
what is an smb/rca cable?
(27-08-2012 08:52am)enigma Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your quick response
SMB are the sockets on the back of the head unit screen (Jaguar). This lead has a SMB plug at one end & a RCA socket at the other.
It's an adapter between the sockets on the screen (SMB is compatible with them) and the common RCA/Phono connector used for video equipment. Available from http://www.babyrr.com/shop/?act=viewCat&catId=9
thanks...Im buying on your site you ship to the USA?
(26-03-2013 10:32am)Martin Wrote: [ -> ]It's an adapter between the sockets on the screen (SMB is compatible with them) and the common RCA/Phono connector used for video equipment. Available from http://www.babyrr.com/shop/?act=viewCat&catId=9
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's