babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Has anyone waited longer than me???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ordered Nov 12th 2011. White TD4. Scheduled for delivery (around) Sept 5th. The worst part is that I could have placed a new order in May 2012 and got the same delivery timings. Keen to know if there is anyone else who has waited this long - and/or if you ordered in Nov when did you get yours.

Having been talking to JLR HQ with no success and no concessions - was supposed to get a call back from customer services rep last friday - so chased her today and got her voicemail saying she will be returning 7th Aug. More to life than a new car but starting to feel like I have been completley messed around.

Would love to hear your timings!
(23-07-2012 09:42pm)stodman Wrote: [ -> ]Ordered Nov 12th 2011. White TD4. Scheduled for delivery (around) Sept 5th. The worst part is that I could have placed a new order in May 2012 and got the same delivery timings. Keen to know if there is anyone else who has waited this long - and/or if you ordered in Nov when did you get yours.

Having been talking to JLR HQ with no success and no concessions - was supposed to get a call back from customer services rep last friday - so chased her today and got her voicemail saying she will be returning 7th Aug. More to life than a new car but starting to feel like I have been completley messed around.

Would love to hear your timings!

I would be cancelling my order no matter what. I ordered in March and took delivery two weeks ago. My dealer is only quoting October now. Your dealer does not deserve your order.
(23-07-2012 09:48pm)Kentboy Wrote: [ -> ]I would be cancelling my order no matter what. I ordered in March and took delivery two weeks ago. My dealer is only quoting October now. Your dealer does not deserve your order.

cheers kentboy - i want to take this kind of feedback to JLR to show them how stupid the situation is - much appreciated!
I ordered mine on the 9th of nov 2011, picked up on the 20th of march, I agree with Kentboy, your dealer doesn't deserve your order.
I ordered April and picking mine up Sep 3rd
Stodman I ordered in August 2011 and delivered to Australia at the end of January 2012
Ordered my SD4 6.November 2011 - delivery beginn of Sept 2012

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk HD
Great! So you could order one in Oz snd get it delivered faster than mine! LOL! Only hondafreak shares my pain!

So next question - what sort of concenssion should I be looking for? Baring in mind - have been using aan expensive loan vehicle whilst I wait....
Ordered final week of November , collected mid/late March . TD4 Pure .
Ordered about 2 weeks before you, Stodman and delivered 25th May. It would be interesting to know more about the spec you have ordered. Some variants and colours were not available at launch, but I would have thought there has been sufficient time for the manufacturing process to catch up with any backlog created by the unavailability of certain variants and colours in the early months of manufacture. It would also be good to know which dealer you have ordered with, or at least where in the UK you live, and if you have ordered with a dealer local to you.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's