babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Sooner... Or Later...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had a phone call from Farnells today asking if I wanted an Evoque next week as they had got one identical to the one I had ordered!

In two minds what to do, especially after reading the thread on the MY2013 coming soon!
Well you'll save £150 on the aeroflip spoiler if you take one now!
Its a no brainer for me take it now, unless you really want a new reg for september.
I'm not so fussed about the new reg, its just the MY2013 thing that bothered me. I know how a model year can make a difference with RV's, where as the reg's aren't as bad now days
The only major thing in the update list is the premium seat option. If you're not bothered about that, then take the new car now. As XFullFatTim said, you'll also be saving £150 on the 'aeroflip'!

All the other updates are so insignificant it's not worth worrying about.....
I took mine now, my13 doesn't mean much IMO!!!
Cool, well I'll see what they say tomorrow, they sounded quite desperate to get rid of it as it was a cancelled order.
Agree if Marshall's Peterborough rang me up with the same question,i would be over there asap to do the deal.
What's your opinion of the S4 have you enjoyed it?
(19-07-2012 09:05pm)rhysadams Wrote: [ -> ]I had a phone call from Farnells today asking if I wanted an Evoque next week as they had got one identical to the one I had ordered!

In two minds what to do, especially after reading the thread on the MY2013 coming soon!

End of the month next week! targets to hit etc.. Yes! go for it, must be worth lets say 5-10% to do the deal before the end of the month.. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's