babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Complaint with evoque build
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
apet, which version of the RRE do you have? Evoque (4 doors + hatch) or Evoque Coupe (2 doors +hatch), Pure/Prestige/Dynamic?
(19-07-2012 07:44am)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]apet, which version of the RRE do you have? Evoque (4 doors + hatch) or Evoque Coupe (2 doors +hatch), Pure/Prestige/Dynamic?

I have the 4 door, pure premium.
I would suggest that you send a PM to forum Member Nik@Landrover.com - Nik works for LR Customer services - include your car's VIN and explain your problem. Nik should be able to give you details of the car's history and may be able to explain why there are no rear vents.
(19-07-2012 02:12pm)apet Wrote: [ -> ]What nik's user name, can't seem to find him on this forum?

It's actually Nick - that should find her (and he's a she!).
you can also register on topix, stick the VIN in there and see your build date.
(18-07-2012 11:57pm)apet Wrote: [ -> ]Yes they are to be found in the center console, (at least in the u.s. they are)

No rear vents in my Rear center console, its just blank
Very strange and disappointing !

Beside many standards, rear vent is mandatory in every car sold in US and Canada. Unless its a cargo car.

Suggestion: As a last resort, Its worth installing an aftermarket one than to get a 5K cut.

(20-07-2012 05:35am)invoke Wrote: [ -> ]Very strange and disappointing !

Beside many standards, rear vent is mandatory in every car sold in US and Canada. Unless its a cargo car.

Suggestion: As a last resort, Its worth installing an aftermarket one than to get a 5K cut.

.If I can find that in writing that they are mandatory, I could mandate LR or the dealership to tear up and install them and pay for it. Where did you find this info? Thanks
Check out the diagram on this post - it looks like it may not be that big a job to retrofit...

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Why-does-...-option-UK
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's