babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Land rover assist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a few questions for you lovely people -

1. Do I get this automatically after buying my Evoque ?

2. Do I need to take out any other breakdown cover?

3. Am I covered in Europe with Landrover assist or should I take out further cover?

4. How long does LR assist last?

Thanks for any answers
Onebigjobby
In the UK LRA is included for the first 3 years, ie as long as the warranty is valid.
It used to be provided by Mondial Assist, but now it is provided by the AA, and TBH, isn't a patch on the service you used to get. You don't need any other breakdown cover in the first three years
Your dealership should have an info sheet but try asking Nik@Land Rover. Have you checked what it says on the LR website too?
(17-07-2012 08:03pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]In the UK LRA is included for the first 3 years, ie as long as the warranty is valid.
It used to be provided by Mondial Assist, but now it is provided by the AA, and TBH, isn't a patch on the service you used to get. You don't need any other breakdown cover in the first three years
Your dealership should have an info sheet but try asking Nik@Land Rover. Have you checked what it says on the LR website too?

Tnx for ur reply Tim, am I fully covered in Europe too, the same service as if I were in the UK?
Yes, covers most European countries, the details are in the Warranty booklet with your service book (in the glove box compartment). You should have a LR Assist card in the book too with that all important Phone number, and you should write your VIN number on it as they need this when calling.
You would think it would be a selling feature, but my delear never mentioned it ever, and no leaflets in sight anywhere.
Personally though it leaves me in the dilemma about what to do with my joint AA cover since I still need cover for the wife's car.
Tnx Phil I'll check out the paperwork tomorrow, I was Neva told this either!
SMayo, contact the AA and explain to them about the Evoque, I did this years ago with my first new Disco, they suspended my membership until the warranty on the Disco ran out........... Problem was I then never had an LR product long enough until I had my TDv8 RRS to let the LR warranty expire!
Reference URL's