babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Collecting on Friday :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I'll be collecting my baby on Friday Very Happy. The dealer took a couple of photos after she arrived and sent them over but I've no idea how to add photos on here!

The count down is nearly over Very Happy
Collecting mine Tuesday, I can't wait!
Good luck both & rember to post pics
Open up a photo bucket account, once you've uploaded your pics, if you can't get the links across, I'm sure someone on here will give you a clue.

Enjoy your collection.
Enjoy!!! I haven't stopped smiling since I picked mine up on Saturday!
(17-07-2012 06:23pm)Vc Wrote: [ -> ]The dealer took a couple of photos after she arrived and sent them over but I've no idea how to add photos on here!

Instructions are posted in a couple of places in the forums but this will get you started

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Adding-Photo-s-To-Posts
Really excited now, less than 24 hrs to go Very Happy. Dealer has just called to confirm that everything is ready for 10.00 tomorrow Very Happy. Will I sleep tonight, suspect not, maybe a small brandy will help Wink
I remember the feeling it is great.

We too have had rav4s including a t180 which was nice but the evoque has real passion and feels special

I find the driving experience of the evoque like a car as opposed to a 4x4 suv

Get some sleep if you canVery Happy
I remember than feeling, then it all went down hill when the handover happened, hope your is great.
Reference URL's