babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Platinum Event - 20 to 22 July
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone else been invited to the Land Rover Platinum Event next weekend ?

Not sure as to what it entails as the invite is a bit vague but it does say that I get a free car wash and vac - question is whether I actually let them loose on my pride and joy!
no i haven't got an invite. I wouldn't let them any were near my car. They did enough damage at PDI.
It will be a dealer invite thing - your dealer isn't celebrating a long time in business are they CJ?
Dunno, I will ring them tomorrow to try to get more information.
Yes, no idea what it's for though.

Kings Lynn invite,

I'm hoping for the new range
Convertible launch?
The change for 2013MY, chop the roof off?
Spoke to my dealer - it is an 'enhanced' sales promo on new and used cars.
Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmm like they haven't enough orders for RRE's already? Sometimes makes me wonder what the boffins are smoking that they have more orders for RRE's than any of the dealers has allocation for and then they try to sell more ............................ maybe they are hoping that some of those disappointed to find that their dealer will not be able to have allocation for at least 3 months, may be longer, will buy a Freelander2 instead?
I think it may have been triggered as a way to get me to change my FL2 rather than getting me to swap my Evoque.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's