babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Friday 20th July is..........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Collection day Very Happy. Very excited indeed, insurance sorted so it's just a case of filling the forms in on Sunday. I guess the next 7 days are going to be painfully slowCrying
Well done Vc I'm glad it hasn't been delayed that long, I pick up mine tomorrow although I think we had the same projected build and delivery dates. Mine was built on 3rd July and delivered to me 14th!!
Mine hopefully getting to the dealer early next week so not long now either, only waited since 7th jan!
Great news.

I know how hard the wait is, this forum helps the pain of the wait.

Good luck to all of you members picking up their new cars over the coming days, hope the sun shines.
They are coming along the line quite quickly now - suppose that LR wants to fullfil more UK orders so that they don't loose too many customers who don't want 2013MY cars and might cancel orders!
Great news guys, you won't be disappointed! Don't forget to post plenty of pictures, hope the weather improves.
Great news still waiting for the call myself.........
Reference URL's