babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Rear door not locking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm somewhat confused and would be grateful for some help....

Had the car a few days and just noticed that when the car is locked (both stages of lock), the passenger side rear door is not locking. All the other doors and the boot are though. Is it because I have an isofix base in that seat position? Maybe a safety feature? If so, how does it lock!!!

Cheers!
I would say faulty lock i had the same on my Freelander only a few months ago.replaced under warranty.
I think: you ------------> dealer

Doesn't sound normal.
Well thats just great. A £40k car that doesn't lock. Pathetic

Thanks for the help...
(03-07-2012 06:58pm)Urban Splash Wrote: [ -> ]Well thats just great. A £40k car that doesn't lock. Pathetic

Thanks for the help...

It shouldn't happen but look at the bright side: I'd prefer a faulty lock over a paintwork problem any day!
I had to manually lock my rear door from the inside before exiting.so i knew all doors were locked using the remote till it was fixed.
(03-07-2012 07:12pm)Barton Evoque Wrote: [ -> ]I had to manually lock my rear door from the inside before exiting.so i knew all doors were locked using the remote till it was fixed.

I'm not gonna do that and have to negotiate past the isofix base every time. They can keep it till its fixed. bet they try to fob me off with a freelander loan car..
Nowt wrong with a Freelander as a loaner, better than some of the Kia's and Fiats that some dealer put out as loaners, and better than no loaner at all!
True.... To be fair, just locked it inside and it worked. See what they say tomorrow.....

Good old land rover quality control!
Does it lock if you use the internal drivers central locking button?

Does it lock when you drive off?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's