babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: It's here at last
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After a week full of stress from the dealer I've finally collected my car today. They were very insistent that if the car was here before the end of the month then I should collect it, they even charged me £6.00 for the privilege of not loosing a months tax. The only thing I've been given is a poxy umbrella. I even left it in the salesmans office and he rushed back to give it to me. They charged me £10 for a plate for my bike rack and there was just enough fuel to get to the garage.

I don't think they'll be servicing it.

Looks the biz though

[Image: 50e50826-1554-21cb.jpg]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
That looks cool ! I like it.

I was meant to collect my car today but didn't as i was too busy.

Collecting monday morning
Very smart indeed. Perhaps you need to remind them of the Landrover Handover Handbook re the fuel. That is a discrace about the £6 Mad I know what I would have said.........
Pleased you got the Evoque shame about the dealer but you're right just go elsewhere for the service! They will never learn with customer service will they ..........
End of month and end of quarter bonuses must be due and he was under target so you had to take it just for him/ the dealership to get their brownie points from LR!
Car looks great even though your dealer is an a@&e. Enjoy it now!
Car looks brilliant.

As a fellow midlander perhaps you could enlighten me on which dealer to avoid when I get my car from London next weekend.

Cheers
Does look superb though.
but also doesn't suprise me about the dealer.... I'll have the umbrella if you don't want it! Laughing I actually asked if they could chuck in an umbrella, and was told they couldn't do that!
Sadly an all too familiar story on the dealer front, yes there are good ones, but they all should be good.

Was the £6 for the 12 months +1 week RFL, in which case not so bad.

Servicing, look elsewhere and shop around for service plan deals, many of us have and made savings.

Congrats on your acquisition by the way.
Congratulations, car looks really smart. Shame your dealer spolit the experience, many horror stories on hear, including my own. Ensure you give the dealer poor ratings when you get your feedback form. I did and the DP rang me to discuss the points.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's