babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Broke a wing mirror off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yep first major damage is a broken off wing mirror - driver's side, completely snapped off. SadSadSad It's not repairable too which is more annoying. Will attach a photo shortly
How did you mange to do that, Tim?
Oh crap, that'll be the electric folding wing mirror complete with motors, heating, camera and indicator. Basically more stuff going in then an entire S1 Elise.

All the best Sad
Well I was trying to insert it into a USB port of a computer and that is awkwardly located under my desk....................

Oh sorry I forgot to mention this isn't on my car, it's on my Evoque memory stick.......................
[Image: DSCF0308.jpg]

Rolling with LaughterRolling with Laughter
Is that a crack i can see in your Pano roof. I'm really glad I didnt go for it
And there was my feeling sorry for you Tongue Out

Just watch how you drive on your return. Remember the story of the boy who cried woof Wink
(29-06-2012 01:29pm)speary Wrote: [ -> ]Is that a crack i can see in your Pano roof. I'm really glad I didnt go for it

Don't even think of that!
My real one has been offroad on a body twisting route and (so far) showed no ill effects to the Pano Roof
Tim, you need to stop washing your car it is shrinking. Laughing Hope your keeping well on the high seas! If your passing Crete let me know, currently here on a spot of business.
(29-06-2012 01:26pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Well I was trying to insert it into a USB port of a computer and that is awkwardly located under my desk....................

Oh sorry I forgot to mention this isn't on my car, it's on my Evoque memory stick.......................
[Image: DSCF0308.jpg]

Rolling with LaughterRolling with Laughter

Rolling with LaughterRolling with LaughterRolling with Laughter glad it wasn't the real thing!
(29-06-2012 03:04pm)xxxx5 Wrote: [ -> ]Tim, you need to stop washing your car it is shrinking. Laughing Hope your keeping well on the high seas! If your passing Crete let me know, currently here on a spot of business.

Unfortunately not, I have gone in the opposite direction, and south. Just passed Fuerteventura on the way to Apapa, Douala and Abidjan........................... one thing's for sure, the sun is shining there, unlike the UK
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's