babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Grand Evoque for 2015 ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Freelander replacement really ?
Not for me too much like a Ford Tourneo van. It could be the Disco5 though...........................
could be the new sport aswell, but i would have thought this was further down the line.
I would guess that it is the Fl2 replacement, Tata say there is no plans for a 7 seater so I don't think it will be D5 and too boxy for the sports replacement (which is getting 5 new colours for 2013 causeway, havanah, barolo, mariana and barrosa plus new 20" alloys which look very similar to RRE style 3)
(29-05-2012 01:52pm)GibEvoque Wrote: [ -> ]could be the new sport aswell, but i would have thought this was further down the line.

RRS replacement so I was told is/was late 2013.
(29-05-2012 09:14pm)The Valeter Wrote: [ -> ]RRS replacement so I was told is/was late 2013.

Was told the same by an insider in the trade.
+1. The sport has gone through a few changes the past year or two, with another for 2013 usually and end of life sign and with the new FFRR to debut the end of this year the sport will need to be brought up to date with the others.
and there is mooted to be going to be a 7 seat version of the next RRS
and possibly the 7 seat Freelander will also see the light of day
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's