babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Leakage or Airco condens?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

Does someone know or has experienced any Airco condense (or any other kind) of leakage. I notice a almost streaming flow of what seems to be water (odorless). I'm worried about the quantity however. The second photo indicates the "origin". Even a km without the airco running seems to produce this "leakage".

Regards and thx in advance,

Marc

[attachment=2264]

[attachment=2265]
I always have a small puddle of condensate under the car, and with my last 5 Land and Range Rovers that had climate control. I think if you look in the handbook it states that in warm and humid weather it is normal to have some trace of condensate under the car. Imust admit though that it has never been more than a puddle, not a stream. Don't forget also that the RRE climate control is also a dehumifier so the water from the dried air has to go somewhere and may be quite a lot if it is humid weather.
I have this also, sometimes have a line of water where i have pulled up into parking space, never really gave much thought to it as its has been the same with my other cars also.
(23-05-2012 08:30pm)paul_s Wrote: [ -> ]I have this also, sometimes have a line of water where i have pulled up into parking space, never really gave much thought to it as its has been the same with my other cars also.

Mine pee'd it's self for the first time this morning, we had temperatures in the mid twenties on Skye today, first time the aircon has been used in anger! Our FL2 always did the same, if it's clear and odourless it's just condensate, nothing to worry about.

Tony
Same here, a couple of little puddles yesterday after an hours journey.
^^ didn't your mum teach you to go before you leave?! Laughing
Reference URL's