babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: How I wished I had this sunroof!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What an amazing hot day today,
Had all 4 windows down and let the wind breeze in...
Apart from the wind noise in the car, I was absolutely loving this.
But what I missed was the sunroof that opened up.... Even the Q7 has this:SadSadSad

Thats a £1530 option - I bet if LR introduced an opening one they could charge the same...
Yes, but I am sure not at the expense of driving an A7!!LaughingLaughing
I'd have paid for this option no question!

Coming from an A3 with similar roof to the Q7 in question and loving it I'm going to miss the actual open sky feel in the summer.
The LR version would come with built in leaks as an NCO after the first drive off road which is probably why Audis have them and Land Rovers don't - who on this earth is ever going to take any Audi off road?
I did a poll about this subject,as i also felt strongly about an opening sunroof. I got the pano, and it's great, but i miss driving along with windows up and sunroof open on nice days.
Here's a link to the poll....
http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Sunroof-o...pothetical
(23-05-2012 06:04am)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]The LR version would come with built in leaks as an NCO after the first drive off road which is probably why Audis have them and Land Rovers don't - who on this earth is ever going to take any Audi off road?

The Toureg has an all glass, panoramic sun roof, and is a very capable off-roader. Very clean lines and excellent hardware. VW can make it work, but LR cannot?
nah im good had sunroof in the last 2 cars i've owned. They leak, rattle then you have to clean the rails and their noisy after 75 mph. I like my fixed panoroof.
(23-05-2012 05:36pm)slee18 Wrote: [ -> ]nah im good had sunroof in the last 2 cars i've owned. They leak, rattle then you have to clean the rails and their noisy after 75 mph. I like my fixed panoroof.

Strange, I never seemed to have the leaking problem in the 3 car I had it in, which included 3 BMWs and a Hummer H3
(23-05-2012 05:59pm)andrey1302 Wrote: [ -> ]Strange, I never seemed to have the leaking problem in the 3 car I had it in, which included 3 BMWs and a Hummer H3

My Honda Accord leaked after about 3 years had to replace seals. My Lexus IS250 rattled after 4 years and was noisy closed. Had to keep the shade closed to keep the noise out.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's