babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Wobble on colour choice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ive ordered a Pure TD4 in Baltic Blue but beginning to wonder if I should change to the white. The Baltic Blue seems to be a rare thing on here and does make me wonder.

My biggest concern is making sure that I can hide a lot of scratches or marks as best I can. I know some hide better than others. Just some thoughts would be great Very Happy

The colour choice is to be either stick with the Baltic Blue or change to the white.

If I change to white I will also opt for bigger wheels.
Stick with blue
it's such a personal decision isn't it? I thought about Baltic blue but the dealer put me off calling it "Doom blue" in the trade because it doesn't hide scratches/marks at all.

But other people have it and love it.
I do really like the blue just worried about 6 myths down the line lol
Baltic blue is the last colour I would have chosen, my personal opinion though! It seems a bit drab to me and doesn't do the WOW factor for the car! I am obviously in favour of white, but I do think after seeing some on the roads now that the blacks or red look pretty classy!
White does seem to be the classic colour on the roads lol

How you finding looking after the paintwork on it?
Stick with blue - change to Mauritius if you want a 'stand out' colour, it's a shade of blue that tolerates being a bit dirty and still looking reasonably respectable - being neither too light or too dark.
I may be biased, but I'd say if your not sure then there is nothing wrong with having a think about it. I'm picking up my Baltic Blue in a week. Had originally ordered Glaway green, I just think land rovers are green cars, but having seen pictures and finding one in real life I wasn't sure about the colour, so the change to Baltic. Having seen it I love the colour, but I like slightly darker coloured cars.
At the end is a personal decision and if your not sure, maybe you should change!
Be good to see some pics of yours when you get it Smile

What you reckon about maintenance of the bodywork then.......
I saw a blue RRE at the factory, it didn't do anything for its lines. It will also show scratches and swirl marks very easily, if it was me I would avoid.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's