babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Wobble on colour choice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Lol it's nice to have finally committed to a colour that I will not only be ale to maintain but also holds the lines of the design well at least for me anyway Smile
I have seen your spec in white & it looked good

I had a wobble on colour as well & decided to stick with the white
SheepSheepSheepSheepSheepSheepSheepSheepSheepWhistle
(20-05-2012 07:32pm)Griff449 Wrote: [ -> ]Be good to see some pics of yours when you get it Smile

What you reckon about maintenance of the bodywork then.......

To be honest I haven't thought too much about bodywork maintenance yet, decided that while yet lots of predictions about these sorts of things, unless you experience it you can never tell. I may have made a huge mistake, but hey I love the car and the colour!!

I'll be sure to post lots of pics when I get it!!
Griff.

Colour wobbles are normal. The long wait has something to do with that. Go to the dealers as often as you can, if you can and try and see as many different colours in the the flesh/metal as it were.

We did, it made up our minds.
Yes went again the other day they had a white and a black one in. My god they looked good in the showroom! Smile
(20-05-2012 10:03pm)mark_n Wrote: [ -> ]I have not regretted red for one instant, love it. Agree the baltic blue is a bit drab but there are so many white cars out there, you might want to dare to be different.

This.

A friend has just picked up his white Evoque. As stunning as it is it is one of MANY. I am very much looking forward to my Firenze.
Within a radius of about 4 miles from where I live there is 2 Firenze to my 1 Fuji. Makes a change.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's