babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Wobbling over colour choice , should i change ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I've got OG but wish I had gone for Santorini Black. My Dynamic looks 'stately' whereas the Black Dynamic looks much more sporty
(03-05-2012 10:56pm)powellm Wrote: [ -> ]I am a bit worried no one has mentioned Ipanema Sand ..... for me that looks great, classy and with an almond interior ties in well, is it me that just thinks this ?

Our D4 is Ipanema and I still like the colour.
Is seems to still look clean in the depths of winter when you don't get chance to clean it for weeks on end.
Depending on the weather & location it can often look greyish or greenish.

Saw an Evoque Dynamic in Ipanema the other week. Looked really good with the black trim.
(04-05-2012 05:14pm)Craven Wrote: [ -> ]I went for Galway Green for three reasons:
a) Seems the right colour for an off road landrover in the countryside.

Good call.

When I went to pick up my Evoque, the dealer had a Galway Green that they were using for a demo. It was a rainy day and the car had some good mud splashes on the side. I thought, "Man, that looks like a Land Rover!"
Went to the dealer yesterday. There were only black and white cars in the showroom. I've also seen one black on the road. Personally I'm not a fan of black or the darker colours. It hides some of the nice features of the Evoque.
^ +1
I have now seen 2 Colima limes, one a pure on standard wheels and the other a dynamic with black roof and wheels looked very nice. Colima lime was a colour that I thought about but stuck with white. The evoque is one of those cars that looks at its best in white, red, lime green. The greys and blacks just don't show the car off at its best.
Muddy colour for me (Havana) as the RR's i grew up seeing were in the earthy colours.
I wanted to order Galway Green, however it is not possible with Couture interior Sad((

Now is Barolo black.
Jonathon,
It's a big decision and you do right to give it careful consideration.

There is only ONE colour,

Firenze !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(06-05-2012 02:24pm)J77 Wrote: [ -> ]I have now seen 2 Colima limes, one a pure on standard wheels and the other a dynamic with black roof and wheels looked very nice. Colima lime was a colour that I thought about but stuck with white. The evoque is one of those cars that looks at its best in white, red, lime green. The greys and blacks just don't show the car off at its best.

I would agree generally but I have to say one of the detailing jobs I saw recently on the website was pretty spectacular and that was in black! I think for such an unusually styled car, subdued colours take away from the effect.

Micky D you've got it right I think that on balance I'm very happy I went with Firenze red and even went with verve interior. Brave, but favourite colour is red Smile

I only just realised you went with verve as well. Fantastic, looks great (well I would say that though)
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's