babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Evoque Sport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just as well I didn't place my order for my next Evoque last week while I was in London then..................
That would be very nice...see how business is next year for an upgrade!
That said, a remap will get up to those power figures and cost a fraction so will be interesting to see what the overall package offers and at how much.
It has the VB grill..
Well there is a reason for that............................... if you read the caption under the photo it explains why Wink
(02-05-2012 07:05pm)XFullFatTim Wrote: [ -> ]Well there is a reason for that............................... if you read the caption under the photo it explains why Wink

I meant the white one, on the Russian site (2nd link)
(02-05-2012 07:16pm)Kimv Wrote: [ -> ]I meant the white one, on the Russian site (2nd link)

And the rims and the side vents, I just assume that they took VB edition as a base
It seems to be loosing height and turning into a ...family saloon car yuck, with (very nice) big wheels for the sports touch).
Auto-Express's photochop for this week I think......................
Photoshopped images, as usual from this car magazine. So don't read too much from the pictures! A performance model sounds great, but I dread to think what the fuel economy will be...
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's