babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum

Full Version: Fuji Dynamic Lux 5 door Auto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Collected from Peterbough on Friday and after a short stop at my sons in Chatham now back in Germany. Great handover apart from needing to change the front passenger seat as the one fitted had no lining so the stuffing was coming out of the leather perforations. Saw a very nice Firenze Dynamic in Gillingham, may belong to a local forum member.
First impressions very good, not as comfortable as my BMW 320 was over such a long distance but I expected that. Lack of DAB stations in Germany came as a surprise. Still playing with all the toys before handIng it over to the wife.
Eddie welcome to the forum - if you go into the DAB set up you can change some of the settings for different regional preferences - have you tried changing any of them to see if anything changes?
Hi - thanks for the welcome. Seems the German Government suspended funding for DAB and the commercial sector have not been enthusiastic about it. Never mind it's a small thing and doesn't distract from enjoying the car.
Congrats !
(01-05-2012 03:47pm)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Collected from Peterbough on Friday and after a short stop at my sons in Chatham now back in Germany. Great handover apart from needing to change the front passenger seat as the one fitted had no lining so the stuffing was coming out of the leather perforations. Saw a very nice Firenze Dynamic in Gillingham, may belong to a local forum member.
First impressions very good, not as comfortable as my BMW 320 was over such a long distance but I expected that. Lack of DAB stations in Germany came as a surprise. Still playing with all the toys before handIng it over to the wife.

Congrats on your new Evoque Eddie, I assume that you dealt with Paul then.............. Not the top of my fav Landrover dealers I have to say hence I go to another dealer ive used in the past.

Hope the seat gets sorted as well
Reference URL's